Tiasha is a Philadelphia native, but moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, to pursue her J.D and attend Charlotte School of Law. While at Charlotte Law, she was a student practitioner at Legal Aid of North Carolina and the Mecklenburg County Guardian Ad Litem Program. She has experience litigating all stages of abuse, neglect and dependency cases. During law school, she also volunteered in the Mecklenburg County Self-Serve Center helping pro se litigants file various civil claims ranging from domestic violence protection orders to landlord tenant disputes. She received pro bono honors during law school for her dedication to helping the underserved population in Charlotte.
Previously, Tiasha interned in the homicide unit in Philadelphia's District Attorney office, and intern at the Eastern District of Pennsylvania US probation office researching white collar crime matters.
- B.A., West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- J.D. (with honors), Charlotte School of Law
- North Carolina
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Notary Public
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Services of Southern Piedmont